Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who is das Gift......


I decided now I'm going to use das Gift's real name, it is pretty common, Adonis. Well today he looked at me, and I think I'm coming out of my shell more which is going to be useful because I have to go to high school next year. I called my friend Georgia, and I think her parents don't like me. We call each other every day, and I think they get annoyed she isn't doing homework or chores or something. I'm looking forward to going to yoga tomorrow, seeing as there is no school. I hope I'm still flexible, I should be I've been doing yoga at least once a week, and I still do other exercises. I guess tomorrow will test me. The picture is of me doing my crow (also known as crane) pose. It took me 2 months to be able to do that so I wouldn't attempted unless you are confident in your arm strength. I'm reading the first Lord of the Rings book, so far I'm on page 28. I hope to read more soon. I really need to clean my room, as well. I wish I had something interesting (or at least half-interesting) to say, but sadly I don't so this post will end here.

1 comment:

Strawberry Girl said...

Wow, that takes some real strength. You know, your a really cool girl.

~Annie

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.