Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dance, Parties and Weirds.

I went to my dance class today, it was more fun then last week (if that is even possible). I ordered these jazz/hip hop shoes I need. We got alot farther then we did last week. I wish I was on the competitive team, but I stink. I can do the streches and all of that, but the actual moving isn't so hot. I want to join a ballet place too, ballet is more my speed. I think all types of dance are great though. I don't know what was up with BM (big mouth) but I don't even care anymore. If I didn't know she had been dancing for a year I could swear she just started. She must not strech at all. I don't know how she can be a dancer and not be able to do splits. I can see why she isn't on the competitive team. She isn't dedicated. Well anyways, das Gift!! I can't wait until Monday so I can see him. Seriously that is my favorite part of the school day, seeing him come on/off the bus. I'm offically obesessed. I don't think it is very healthy to be obsessed and I need to get a life. I just got the October issue of Reader's Digest. It is my favorite mag. (newsweek is 2nd). I'm going to my friend's (I'll call her detrimental) B-day sleepover party thing. I have no clue how that will turn out. My one friend (I'll call her red) moved to another city. Red used to go to my school last year, but now she doesn't and I hardly see her. Red's parents don't like another friend of mine (I'll call her toxic). So detrimental told Red to tell Red's parents that toxic can't come. Otherwise Red wouldn't be able to come (Toxic is actually coming). I don't know if Red's parents will fall for it. They are pretty smart, and I don't think Red is a very good liar.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.