Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was my mom's Birthday, so we went out to eat at Olive Garden. It was delicious. I really wish that restaurants would list allergens in their food. I do not have food allergies, but I am a vegan so I don't eat cheese and it is very tricky to try and order stuff without cheese. I feel really bad for anyone with any sort of food allergies/intolerance's. It must be hard for them to go to restaurants and have to pick something that won't cause them discomfort. I will not die if I eat cheese (Of course on the inside I probably will, but that doesn't count). People who have deathly allergic reactions are probably going to have some issues with going to an Italian restaurant (Do you want cheese on your 5 cheese lasagna? I mean they must order a ton of cheese at Olive garden.)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.