Wednesday, March 04, 2009

someday

For some people all they have to look forward too is the future. Maybe someday I'll be pretty, maybe someday I won't be so short, maybe someday people will get some common sense. I'm one of those people. Hopefully the future won't disappoint me. When you are young you have the hope and promise of tomorrow. Tomorrow can always be better. When you get older you're all like, "Dang it when will I stop aging." So essentially you are never happy you can never live in the now. I along with many others are concerned with things you just can't control. For example, you can't really help it if you have to breath the same air as ignorant, arrogant, butt faces, but what you can control is your attitude about it. So don't let anybody bring you down, and please (I know some people are annoying and they deserve it) but don't bring any body else down either.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.