Friday, October 03, 2008

What I just realized....

Okay again stealing another song title (Colbie Cobalt). The small amount of words I know in German is still less than I know in Spanish. I've been working on my German for about 3 months now so that makes sense, but I thought I knew absoultely nothing in German, however now I'm realizing that it doesn't get easier if you know other langauges. I just want to give up with Spanish, I like Rosetta Stone I'm just mad at myself for not being able to learn faster. I can only make a simple sentence in German and I've been learning that for awhile. Languages are going to be a life long thing too, eventually I hope too be (which means I better be or else) good enough to talk to people and write in the language without having to google every other word.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.