Friday, April 03, 2009

Where is my Instruction manual?

Don't you ever wish life came with an instruction manual? Everything already lined up for you and all you have to do is follow the directions. This could possibly be a problem for people like me who never follow directions (Maybe, that is why my cookies always taste a tiny bit dry!). Still I would like to have some sort of guidelines. Your parents are supposed to teach you how and you have to actually do it. Like with choosing a career, school, or even day to day things like clothes. Sometimes it would just be easier to let someone else make all the decisions, then if it goes bad at least you can blame someone else. I'm just a bit lost and I think my posts are showing that, I will find whatever I'm looking for, but I don't see it in the immediate future.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.