Sunday, November 30, 2008

Get into the Groove!


I'm starting a few things today here they are


  • Not care what other people think of me

  • Learn more

  • Post a picture with each of my entries

Yeah I'm not too ambitous today. These goals are going to be hard for me. Especially the first one. I'm extremely shy, I don't usually talk above a whisper in public places for fear that someone will be listening to my conversation and think I'm stupid. I'm just now realizing how ridiculous that is, besides why do I care what a complete stranger thinks of me. Afterall I don't care what my dog thinks of me and he is definetly more important than someone I'm probably never going to see again.

The picture has my pledge on it with all the typical american symbolisms. It's all I could think of (and execute) in a pinch. I like it, but I think I'm going to change it to include people, but then it might be too busy and distracting.

Well I'm going to go to http://www.freerice.com to work on my Spanish and Geography. I hope you have a great day and week.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.