Sunday, February 08, 2009

Frustration

As you know I've been battling my acne (just imagine a 13 year old girl with cleanser in hand with a fierce expression). Well every where I go I see, "Oh acne is caused because of diet." This makes sense to me 100%. You are what you eat, but I eat no dairy products (have been known to cause acne). I also rarely eat fried or fatty foods. I think it is because I'm just not being patient. If I could have one thing in the whole world that would be it and it stinks because this is the thing I'm working the hardest and it's the one thing I have no control over. There is no "A" for effort in real life. Speaking of real life I hate how adults are always like, "Just wait until you get into the real world." Well then what the heck is this? Am I just practicing living or something. Is this life a lie? I don't get it. Yeah I know it sucks to be you Bills, Kids, Debt, Morgage, blah. I'm tired of hearing it. I will make a pact I should quit complaining about my life because it is so unimaginably boring and annoying to hear people complain. I good thing I didn't start this pact when I started my blog or I would have nothing to blog about. I think there is no point in complaining about something unless you are going to do something about it.
I apologize about my acne rant, I know I will eventually have clear skin but I hate waiting.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.