Saturday, January 03, 2009

Murad

Well last week my parents ordered a skin care system. Today it finally came! I'm so excited, I really want clear skin and it will be a great way to bring in the new year. Well, I don't have any really exciting news. Today I found out my mom ate organic food as a kid. It wasn't for health reasons though. She grew up on a farm and they didn't have enough money for fertilizer or pesticides, so they didn't use them. I'm pretty sure they ate mostly stuff they grew too. I'm actually looking forward to going back to school (I know what the heck is wrong with me?!?). I think it is mostly because I want to see my friends. I'm sure by the time February rolls around I'll be beggin' for a break.

1 comment:

Strawberry Girl said...

Man I want to go back to school too!! Good luck with the Murad stuff.

~Strawberry Girl

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.