Sunday, December 14, 2008

Procrastination, my biggest talent

Well I finished my essay but I didn't type it yet, so I've finished half the battle. I'm going to bring it too my teacher on Monday and ask her which quote I should use. In the mean time I better start working on my other homework. I'm feeling lazy today. I definetly need some m&m's (motivation and music). I really want to clean my room. My bed hasn't actually been made in about 3 weeks. This week is the last week before Holiday vacation. I can't wait, the famous four (my least favorite classmates) and I really need a break.
One last thing I want to share with you. I had to get teacher reccomendations to enter this pre-IB program, and every single one of my teachers gave me all 5's but my reading teacher gave me a 4 in communication skills! I can't believe that. I'm trying to not let it bother me too much, but I seriously think she doesn't like me. Of course I'm shy and all, but there is no need to.... Well anyways it was only a four. Hopefully the people reviewing my thing will think she is messed up in the head. So I'm off to clean my room.

1 comment:

Strawberry Girl said...

Maybe she is the type that never gives out 5's, but then there are people who just give you the feeling that they don't like you, I should know. I think that procrastination is one of my talents as well, except it's great if something has to happen right away because I can spend a lot of time getting everything else done but what I am supposed to do.

~Strawberry Girl

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.