Monday, May 04, 2009

Leverage

My life is so lame, I'm about to explain to you the most pecular/interesting day of my life, it is also the closest I'm ever going to get to illegal drugs.

Normally I do not use the restroom in 3rd period, but I really had to go. I walk out into the hallway and something smells like it is burning. My first thought was "cigarettes" but I didn't figure anyone would be dumb enough to smoke cigarettes at school. Apparrently they aren't. I get back to class and I told my teacher. She walked out into the hallway and smelt it. Then she called the front office or school police officer. Of course a few kids in my class had to stick their head out the door and smell it. Most of them were like, "Umm cigarettes don't smell like that, it's pot." My teacher didn't directly state that it was pot, but she didn't deny that it was. It was crazy! I don't think I'll ever look at a bathroom the same way again. I couldn't believe it! I told my parents and they had like a zero reaction to it!
Now I can tell other parents that they should send children to our school because kids smoke pot in the bathrooms!

3 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

He, he I think that's happened at my school as well.

I left you a little award on my blog. :D

Jerbaldo said...

It seems to be everywhere these days, but the fact that it's in public school restrooms during the middle of the day is quite disturbing.
Way to be a watchdog though, haha!

;)

Strawberry Girl said...

Hi Clone Girl, you getting ready for summer? :D

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.